MinamotoNoYoshitsuneMinamotoNoYoshitsune

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

lil'ninja: proluge lil'ninja: proluge

It is at least better than most crap

You got a 2/5 from me because I've seen so much incredibly bad stuff here, and it seemed like you actually put some work into this. Please please please please please learn how to spell.

The Philosophy of Liberty The Philosophy of Liberty

Very effective

The use of symbols in this animation was very effective, I found the images assisted the message very much. It was a suitable vehicle for its message and subtly hooked the viewer in to its secondary message. Still, I had hoped it would have been more a theory of liberty without the political activism. There are reasons we choose leaders and enact violence upon other peoples; and why I ought to do a flash on Machiavelli seeing as Hobbes has been done...

LuxLucre responds:

Thanks for your thoughtful review. we may disagree, but we do it in a reasonable way.

Arctic Giraffe Arctic Giraffe

Wow, hinterland who's who...

I suppose winter has been as long and boring where you are as it has been here, or you may have made a boreal or taiga giraffe. Here's hoping it stops with the coldness.

DGB responds:

Hehe, yeah winter sucks, we just got a second winter here after 3 days of spring, ;( glad you noticed the hinterland styles!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Well Done!

This is a tight game. Though the storyline could use a little work (the hentai angle was kind-of out of place) but your skills at Flash are indisputable. Excellent work, I look forward to an even longer version if you aren't already bored of doing this one.

Exxon Valdez: the Game! Exxon Valdez: the Game!

Pure Genius!

This game is brilliant. You made an excellent balance, I love how sluggish the controls are. It gives a real feeling of the mass of a supertanker (of course the real things are so long and bulky it takes them many kilometres to slow down, this is great from a playability standpoint). Your skill at flash puts me to shame. Well done!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds: